Rodent Control Keizer
Rodents are one of the most dreaded types of pests. Mice and rats are especially cunning rodents that gnaw their way into your home, chewing through even the toughest building materials: cinder blocks, metal siding, sheetrock, you name it. And as soon as rodents have access to your home, a lot of health and safety issues can arise. They can damage your electrical wires. They can chew their way into your pantry, refrigerator, and freezer. And they can contaminate your home with viruses, pathogens, and allergens through their urine and feces.
If you notice any signs of a rodent infestation, immediately call the professional pest exterminators at All About Pests. We are a fully licensed and insured pest control company based in Salem, Oregon. We service commercial and residential properties around Salem, Keizer, and surrounding areas. We provide the safest, most effective, and humane rodent control solutions. Don’t wait–call us for rodent control today and for an exterminator near me!
Signs that You May Have a Rodent Problem
- Urine odor: especially with a large infestation
- Small droppings: the best indication that you have an infestation
- Gnawed holes in your siding or near your vents
- Nests on the roof or indoors
- Scurrying noises coming from within walls or above in the attic
Rats and mice should be dealt with immediately for the health and safety of your home. These rodents spread disease when they contact your food, air ducts, and surfaces around your home.
Monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly pest control maintenance
Keizer Rodent Control and Extermination
We’ve mastered rodent control strategies, both inside and outside your home:
- Inspecting the perimeter to find holes in siding, dryer vents, and more
- Laying traps inside and outside of the house
- Ongoing maintenance